Relax, Restore and Rejuvenate Surrounded by Nature.
- Pick up from Ronda train station to retreat location
- 5 nights stay at a beautiful nature reserve venue
- 4 yoga classes per day (a choice of energizing and restorative/yin yoga sessions in the morning and evening. All levels and ages are welcomed!)
- Yoga & Wellbeing workshops
- 3 delicious healthy meals per day
- Hiking tour to the big Dolmen and/or the White Village balcony
- Hiking tour to Zahara de la Sierra Castle
- Visit to Andalusian White Villages
- Visit to local historic sites
- All transportation for included activities
The retreat’s venue is located at 11687 El Gastor, Cádiz, Spain. This is about 1 hr 20 mins from Jerez airport, 1 hr 30 mins from Sevilla airport, or 1 hr 30 mins from Malaga airport.
Arrival Day – Sunday: Pick up at 15:30 from Ronda train station
Departure day – Friday: at 12:00 pm
- 07:30-08:00 Meditation.
- 8:00- 09:00 Energizing yoga class.
- 09:00-10:30 Breakfast.
- 10:00-11:00 Gentle yoga class.
- 11:00-14:00 Free time, Hiking tour or Workshop.
- 14:00-15:00 Lunch or Hiking Picnic.
- 15:00-18:00 Free time, Hiking tour or Workshop.
- 18:00-19:15 Energizing yoga class.
- 19:15- 20:15 Yin or Restorative yoga class.
- 20:30 Dinner.
(*)The schedule is flexible. It will adapt to the needs of each group or other reasons.
BOOKING 5 or MORE MONTHS IN ADVANCE: € 745 (SAVE €150)
BOOKING 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE: €795 (SAVE €100)
Last Minute Booking: €895
For more information and to book visit Lucia Yoga.com.
For any other enquiries and further questions please fill in the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!